The Health and Social Care Society is based at London Bridge Campus.
Health and Social Care Society Aims:
- To include, educate, support and inform.
- The society aims to provide an all-inclusive platform for members to share and gain knowledge, provide members with support, foster better relationships between the student body and staff and form an effective communication link between the Student Union and members.
Health and Social Care Society objectives:
- To provide an all inclusive platform through which Health and Social Care students (Levels 4 to 6) can network.
- To organise socials and charity events yearly that are relevant to current social issues.
- To raise awareness of problems faced by Health and Social Care students and provide information on where and how to get help within set timeframes.
- To create stronger interactions between students and staff.
£5 Student Membership 2022/23
The membership fee is non-refundable and the membership will expire on 31st July 2023
Expires on 31 July 2023