Eat, Drink and Create every first Thursday of the month at Hat District Lates!
Join us for a programme of free and ticketed events across the Hat District. You can expect live music, arts and street food & drink from 5pm – 9pm as part of our new regular creative social - Hat District Lates.
Soul Food Poetry
- Back by popular demand, Soul Food Poetry have put together an eclectic mix of DJs and musicians to host the event, and share their good vibes and big energy across the Hat District. Catch them at Hat District Lates as our resident band and hosts all throughout the summer with a guest performer.
- An interactive theatre show bound to make you giggle! Devil Wears Prada meets Spy Kids in this fabulous and surreal choose-your-own-adventure comedy. The stakes and the shoulder pads have never been higher...
Comedy Bar Unhinged at The Hat Factory
- Our new regular comedy night with the circuit’s newest up and coming acts, hosted by Jake Pickford. What makes a good comedian? You decide! Be sure to check back here for the line up.
Street food in the Hat District
- Try out a variety of delicious street food from food companies Wilson Street Food, Chef at Home and the biscuterie as they bring their fresh flavours to the District for all to enjoy. From Indian street food to pulled meats to sweet crepes - there's something for everyone to enjoy! (Vegan options included!)
- A brand new and exciting exhibition taking place in The Hat House basement. Stay tuned for more info!
Tickets processed by a third party.