Calling all incoming and returning Course Reps! Join us at an event that will help YOU transition into your role as this year's Course Reps.
The Course Rep Conference (or otherwise, Rep Con) is an opportunity for all our Course Reps to network with other Reps, learn more about the University and Beds SU, and most importantly develop both as an individual and also in their role as a Course Rep.
The conference's agenda will include a variety of exciting sessions, such as:
- practicing the art of collecting feedback effectively
- teaching you how to master committee meetings,
- de-bunking some of the Uni's acronyms,
- learning about the variety of ways you can make positive change, as well as
- a speed-networking session between you and your fellow Reps.
This event will be held online, via Zoom.
You can join by clicking the link here.
Meeting ID: 818 4486 9769
Can't make it? We will also hold an in-person conference on our Luton Campus a week before this - sign up here.
Looking forward to seeing you all there!
If you require any further information, please contact email@example.com.
Tickets processed by our payment processor.